As from your technical specifications and according to your needs, CONDAT develops original fill lubricants that have an optimum performance / cost ratio.
Experienced sales engineers ensure the management of your projects and are the interface between your expectations and our R&D laboratories. They assist you in the preparation of your technical specifications and appropriate qualification testing. Our analysis and R&D departments are equipped with the most effective measurement equipment (tribology, physico-chemical...) and ensure the development of high-technology lubricants according to your needs:
- Lifetime lubrication
- Lubricants minimising noise, friction coefficients…
- Lubricants allowing extended lifetime of mechanical and electrical parts, reduction in start-up torque…
- Lubrication and greasing under constraints: heavy loads, low and high temperature, water resistance, high speed...
- Lubricants compatible with different materials: steel, aluminium, plastics, elastomers...
CONDAT also puts all its know-how as a formulator of oils and greases at the service of constructors / OEM:
- Very high temperature greases: fluorinated, polyurea, graphite…
- Non-flammable greases
- PTFE, MoS2 greases
- Complex thickened greases and fluorinated greases
- Oils and synthetic greases
- Fire-resistant oils
To offer products adapted to your specific needs, innovative and with an optimised usage cost.
CONDAT draws on its technical expertise to develop tailor-made solutions for original fill lubrication of mechanical and electrical parts for all types of constructor:
- Producers of bearings, universal joints, mechanical transmissions
- Producers of construction machinery (booms, lifting equipment, telescopic cranes etc.), household electrical goods (ovens, for example)
- Automotive industry and its suppliers
Original first fill lubrication concerns numerous mechanisms:
- Bearings, gear reducers, micro-gears, electric motors, chains, rails, universal joints, plain bearings, sealing gaskets, springs, ball and roller bearings, locks...