CONDAT has a range of maintenance lubricants, NSF H1 or 2Probity approved for the agri-food industries, or any other industry requiring this approval (corrugated board…). These lubricants have been validated for incidental food contact.
A food-grade lubricant (oil or grease) certified NSF H1 or INS must meet specific criteria relating to food compatibility. It is susceptible to come into accidental contact with the food being produced, following a leak, overflow or a lubrication fault, and this with total safety for the food produced.
Food-grade lubricants can be validated by the certification organisations NSF H1 and 2Probity according to their composition, and are registered with a number.
The CONDAT range of food-grade lubricants covers most needs in the agri-food industries and their requirements in terms of:
- Quality of production
- Cleanliness of the lubricated elements
- Very high productivity
CONDAT food-grade oils and greases are suitable for agri-food industries such as:
- Manufacture of food packaging
- Animal feed production industries
- Food and drink industries (bread, meat, milk, water...)
- Other types of food industries.
CONDAT's range of 2Probity H1 food-grade oils and greases covers most needs of the agri-food industries in terms of lubrication:
- High-temperature heat-transfer fluids and lubricants, food grade with incidental contact, for heating of your installations/tanks etc…
- Food-grade hydraulic oils (viscosity 32 to 68)
- Food-grade gear oils (viscosity 100 to 460)
- Food-grade compressor oils (viscosity 32 to 100)
- Food-grade chain oils
- Lubrication oils for the corrugated board industry (corrugated cylinders, slitter-scorer knives…)
- Greases for the food industry