Equipment maintenance in mountain resorts involves lubrication of a multiplicity of mechanisms: mechanical lifts and the fleet of equipment.
Lubricants used in ski resorts must meet constraints specific to this activity:
- Intensive use of equipment during the winter season
- Resistance to very low temperatures, humidity and the corrosion of mechanical elements
- Heavy loads
- Mothballing of equipment during the off-season
- Optimum security of equipment intended for the general public
- Environmental considerations: the mountain is a sensitive environment where the use of biodegradable lubricants is key.
Mechanical lifts, platter lifts, snow guns, snow groomers, snowmobiles, caterpillars are all devices sensitive to quality lubrication for their correct operation and their longevity.
CONDAT has involved itself in this field through developing a very large range of lubricants answering these constraints. To meet constructors' requirements, the CONDAT range includes high-performance lubricants allowing for rationalisation of procurement.
|Snow groomer blades / Caterpillar wheels||High-performance greases||AKROFLOCON – SNOWGROOMER – SNOWMIL – CONDAT MILLENIUM – SNOW FORMULA|
|Snow groomers||Hydraulic oils||CONDAMATIC III - HYDROSTAR|
|Snow groomer gear boxes / axles||Transmission oils||GEAR - POLYTRANS|
|Snowmobile / snow groomer engines||Engine oils||VICAM|
|Pulleys / flex brakes / bearings / rollers / axles / clips / undercarriages / electric motors||High-performance greases||AKROFLOCON – SNOWGROOMER – SNOWMIL – CONDAT MILLENIUM – SNOW FORMULA|
|Mechanical lifts||Gearbox oils||MECASYNTH|
|Ski lifts, cables and articulations||De-icing fluid||BIO NATUR ICE|
|Snow guns||Compressor oils||AEROPRESS – BIONATUR COMP|
- Resistance to oxidation
- Cold start-up
- Spacing out of oil changes
- Better abrasion resistance for mechanical elements
- Resistance to wash-out
- Reduced consumption...
Within this offer, CONDAT has a large choice of ultimate biodegradability lubricants, ECOLABEL or not to guarantee the protection of this sensitive mountain environment.
POMAGALSKI® has approved a specific range of CONDAT oils and greases for the original equipment lubrication and maintenance of its cable transport equipment. For a detailed list of recommendations, refer to the POMA GEN001 technical specification.
CONDAT provides its customers with Technical Assistance to optimise their lubricant needs and give particular support:
- in the conversion of hydraulic circuits to biodegradable oils for a simple and effective implementation by offering a suitable conversion strategy
- in the analysis of fluids in service with a complete diagnosis of the physico-chemical properties of the product, to avoid breakdowns!
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants:
To receive a free copy of our white book concerning lubricants for mountain resort equipment, please contact us.