A range of speciality chemicals for cleaning and degreasing mechanical parts.
In addition to its range of process lubricants, CONDAT provides the CONDACLEAN range of speciality chemicals for cleaning and degreasing of mechanical parts:
- Chlorine-free A3 solvents
- Water-based cleaners of ferrous and non-ferrous metals:
- Acid cleaners
- Alkali cleaners
- Cleaning fountains
How to reduce global costs
- Increase the lifetime of washing baths
- More concentrated washes, for working at lower concentrations
- Degreasing with less energy: less heating...
- Compatibility with the metals to be degreased: stainless steel, steel, cast iron, aluminium
- Chemical compatibility and good salting-out of soiling, with upstream process lubricants: oils for quenching, cold forming, stamping, machining, drawing, forging
- Compatibility with water quality: soft, hard with more or less chlorides
- Compatibility with degreasing installations: single tank, multi-tank, sprinkling, ultrasound, chamber, continuous
- Quality of degreasing parts: multiple technical criteria taken into account
- Economic gains: reduction in overall costs
- Health, Safety and Environmental criteria: free from formaldehyde, boron...
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants: