- Product benefits
- Associated services
- Other products
These white greases offered for more than 40 years by CONDAT are 100% synthetic products based on fluorine chemistry. They have unique characteristics, very different from all the other lubricant chemistries used.
They are recommended in specific cases where their resistance to very high temperature, their chemical inertness and their stability to oxidation can alone guarantee correct operation. The presence of PTFE ensures good lubrication, and the incomparable stability of these greases also makes them lifetime lubricants for numerous motor industry applications.
- Conveyor belt rollers, paint lines, oven racks
- Motor-industry axles and articulations
- Vacuum pumps, valves and taps
- Bearings for electric motors, fans
- Grooves and lips of sealing gaskets
- Circuit breakers and electrical devices, insulation
- Tyre moulds
- Cooking ovens, assemblies with incidental food contact.
- Chemically inert, odourless, non toxic and non-flammable
- Excellent thermal stability, very limited evaporation even at 250°C
- Extreme pressure (EP) properties, high load-wear index
- High density, insoluble in water and in numerous solvents
- Compatible with most elastomers and plastics
- Decomposition without ash
- Suitable for the food industry (H1 approval)
The PYRATEX/PYRASYNTH greases contribute to a notable improvement in lubrication under extreme conditions of use. These greases are perfectly stable when they are in contact with acids and bases, even in the form of vapours.
They are outside the usual framework for greasing plans and are solutions in very many application fields.
These fluorinated greases are not miscible with lubricants of mineral origin, or even synthetics with different chemistries. To get the best return from these products, the elements to be lubricated should be clean and perfectly degreased.
- Very wide range of temperature from -60°C to 300°C
- Intrinsically resistant to oxidation => long lubricant lifetime => important reduction in maintenance operations
- Very low or no evaporation => Topping up very spaced out, or even lifetime greasing
- Excellent resistance to wash-out, at load and compatible with all environments => fluorinated lubricants are recommended when other lubricants cannot efficiently meet extreme conditions of service
The use of PYRATEX/PYRASYNTH greases systematically leads to a very important saving in labour, machine stoppages and above all rejection of manufactured parts.
Since fluorinated greases are not miscible with traditional cleaners, degreasing them is often a problem.
CONDAT offers a specific cleaner: CLEANER HP.