For more than 25 years, CONDAT has been developing its range of greases based on Lithium Complex: AKRONEX/AKROSYNTH
The saponification of a mixture of mono- and di-acids gives these lithium greases much better performance levels than traditional soaps. They also guarantee dropping points higher than 250°C and which can exceed 300°C .
They correspond to the requirements of high temperatures: while the temperature of use of traditional lithium greases is limited to 140°C, this range based on lithium complex allows for high service temperatures, which can attain 200°C. The structure of these greases is also suitable for working in the presence of water and of loads.
This family of greases is based on the mastery of the complex thickener.
- Pelleting press bearings
- Oven fan bearings
- Finishers, hot-mix asphalt stations
- Electrical retarders
- Screen bearings
Our range is available:
=> With a mineral oil base: AKRONEX
=> With a synthetic oil base: AKROSYNTH
- viscosity: grades ISO 32 to ISO 460
- penetration: grades NLGI 1 to 3
- EP performance: from 315kg to more than 600kg welding load
- Very high thermal stability
- Excellent mechanical stability
- Good behaviour in the presence of water
- Strong resistance to shock loads and high pressure
AKRONEX /AKROSYNTH greases with lithium complex allow great versatility for your most demanding greasing. With much better performance than greases based on traditional soaps, they significantly prolong the lifetime of elements.
According to the base oil and the additives, this range allows for:
- a wide range of temperatures of use (-40 to 200°C)
- a large range of speeds
- work under heavy loads
- protection of mechanical elements
- longer intervals between topping up the grease
The AKRONEX /AKROSYNTH range allows you to improve productivity and rationalise your management of lubricant greases.