The cutting stamping operation consists of forming the material (ferrous or non-ferrous metals), in a coil or blank, using mechanical or hydraulic presses, with simple tools, progressive or transfer.
The CONDAFORM S range of soluble oils for cutting stamping is adapted to the requirements encountered
- Specific lubricants for the car industry, with approvals
- Specific lubricants for aluminium alloys
- Specific lubricants for warm stamping
Our range of water-soluble lubricants comprises:
- Soap-based lubricants
- Milky emulsions
- Replace your neat oils with water-soluble oils, to reduce your lubricant budget
- Very good protection against corrosion between operations
- HSE friendly: free of boron, free of formaldehyde, free of chlorine...
- Use by spraying as a “lost-oil” product, or by sprinkling as a recycled product