A complete range of neat oils intended for machining by swarf removal, for all metals.
Neat oils for machining, based on highly refined mineral oils.
Very large choice of viscosities and levels of performance, to better meet your needs as a function of the application and the metal.
- Specialised range for honing and lapping: CONDACUT HO
- Specialised range for grinding: CONDACUT GR
- Range for all metals (ferrous and non-ferrous), multi-purpose cutting & greasing: CONDACUT DP
- Range for ferrous metals, extreme pressure: CONDACUT
All types of machining by swarf removal or metal-forming:
- Honing and lapping
- Bar turning
- Gear cutting
- Deep drilling
All metals: steels, stainless steel, refractory, copper and its alloys, aluminum
Reduction of overall costs:
- Fluid range, to limit consumption by drag out
- Improved lifetime for tools
- Improved quality of the parts
- Improvement in the lubricant service life: spaced out oil changes, better resistance to oxidation, use of additives is not necessary
Range compatible with all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous
- Very low polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) content: benzo[a]pyrene content < 30 µg/kg
- Reduction of oil mists
- Pale colour, pleasant to use, aids visual control (or optical camera)
- Lower environmental impact: free of heavy metals and chlorine
- Long service life
CONDAT offers various services:
- Analyses of oils in service, in the laboratory:
- Level of performance / Oxidation / Suspended Matter / Water content...
- Measurement of BaP (benzo[a]pyrene) content in oils in service
- Range of alkali cleaners for cleaning degreasing
CONDAT provides you with equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants.