Supplier to the largest producers of glass wool and rock wool insulation, CONDAT has a complete range of lubricants and chain oils for your receiving and production lines.
Based on your constraints:
- high temperature,
- corrosive atmosphere with new binders (glucose type),
- presence of water...
and your maintenance objectives:
- reduced consumption,
- spacing out of cleaning operations...
we establish a diagnosis to optimise your process by suggesting the most appropriate lubricants.
CONDAT has the solution for you production lines for glass or rock wool insulation!
Lubricants for your forming lines
- Oils for forming chains / receiving chains: they guarantee the lubrication and anti-corrosion protection of the chains, subject to severe conditions of load and water wash-out. Their water-repellent effect allows for optimal adhesion to a wet surface.
- Extends the lifetime of your chains
- Reduces lubricant consumption.
- Greases for rollers and bearings on forming lines: formulated for efficient lubrication of bearings for chain drive sprocket assemblies in the presence of water and heavy loads.
Lubricants for your production lines
- Chain oils for polymerisation ovens / curing: formulated for high temperatures and heavy loads.
- Maximum cleanliness of chains
- Effective lubrication and optimal lifetime
- Greases for curing oven rollers and bearings: high temperature and very high temperature greases for greasing bearings for chain drive sprocket assemblies for curing ovens.
- Greases for oven fan bearings: for use on bearings subject to high speed and high temperature.