The wood panel industry uses high-tech equipment for which the maintenance costs, production stoppages and defects in the quality of the finished product have a direct influence on the profitability of production sites.
With long experience in the lubrication of installations subject to high temperatures and the risk of fire, especially in metallurgy and insulation, CONDAT supplies the wood panel industry with safe and high-performance lubricants for presses for online production of wood panels:
- chip board,
For specific and optimal maintenance of wood presses:
- Drive chains and roller bars for wood panel presses, subject to high temperatures and heavy loads:
- Very high performance chain oils
- Rollers and bearings for wood panel presses operating at very high temperatures (cylinder rolling, belt guide rollers, belt tensioners, drive cylinder bearings...) :
- Wide variety of greases with very low re-greasing frequency
- Hydraulic power units for wood panel presses limiting the fire risk.
- Safe hydraulic fluids: self-extinguishing, fire-resistant, FM approved.
Condat provides Technical Assistance to advise you and guarantee optimum use of our lubricants:
- Conversion strategies for your hydraulic fluids
- Monitoring by analysis, to ensure preventive maintenance!
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants.