Lubricants for the manufacture of tiles and bricks: for hydraulic presses, dryers, wheel bearings for kiln cars, grinders / crushers, kilns, mixers…
Tile and brick works have working environments subject to high temperatures and a very wet atmosphere due to wash-out.
High production rates and the need to supply perfect finishes leave no place for haphazard maintenance of equipment.
Condat offers a complete range for safe lubrication:
- for wheel bearings for dryer kiln cars:
- AKROSYNTH 352 EP: greasing at high temperature, long lasting
- THERM HT 210: for extreme conditions
- for gear reducers on grinders / crushers, mixers
- MECANIC EP: anti-wear
- MECASYNTH XHP: long lasting
- General greasing for bearings, rollers
- Oils for hydraulic equipment and presses
- HYDROLUB: reliability of machines
Condat provides Technical Assistance to advise you and guarantee optimum use of our lubricants:
- Conversion strategies for your hydraulic fluids
- Monitoring by analysis, to ensure preventive maintenance
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants.