Mineral, synthetic and biodegradable lubricants, fire-resistant oils and high-performance greases for the upkeep and safety of rides at amusement parks.
The many moving mechanical parts on amusement park rides require appropriate lubrication:
- meeting needs of safety and reliability associated with access by the general public
- having the required level of technical performance for optimum operation under severe constraints: load, speed…
- allowing for the best possible limit on maintenance operations during the high season
- meeting the environmental requirements of an amusement park → biodegradable lubricants
- meeting requirements of resistance to fire and the spread of fire
The ranges of CONDAT fire-resistant hydraulic oils and greases are perfectly suited to these uses.
- hydraulic units equipped with jacks and other systems for lifting, tilting and opening
- bearings, rollers
- flex brakes
- electric motors
The technical advantages of CONDAT mineral, synthetic, biodegradable oils and greases or safety fluids:
- resistance to oxidation
- cold start-up
- spacing out of oil changes
- better abrasion resistance for mechanical elements
- resistance to wash-out
CONDAT provides its customers with Technical Assistance to optimise their lubricant needs and give particular support:
- in the conversion of hydraulic circuits to biodegradable oils for a simple and effective implementation by offering a suitable conversion strategy
- in the analysis of fluids in service with a complete diagnosis of the physico-chemical properties of the product, to avoid breakdowns!
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants: