Golf-course operators are very concerned for the quality of the course (fairways, roughs and greens), but also aware of the economic stakes.
Maintenance of your golf equipment must take account of specific constraints:
- Variable temperatures according to the season
- Specific constraints in terms of humidity and dust
- A sensitive natural environment to be protected
Since they ensure the protection of your natural spaces, the choice of your equipment and the lubricants used for its upkeep is therefore decisive.
Already very present in activities linked to natural spaces (agriculture, mountain, forest…), CONDAT offers a large range of mineral and synthetic biodegradable lubricants recognised for their level of performance adapted to all your equipment:
- Engine oils for mowers, tractors, transporters...
- Two-stroke engine oil for chainsaws, strimmers...
- Hydraulic oils
- Cooling liquids
- General greasing
Within this offer, CONDAT has a large choice of biodegradable lubricants and ECOLABEL certified lubricants for the respect of your golf course, green.
- mowers for greens, fairways, roughs
- bunker rakes
- golf-course sprayers
- utility vehicles
- compact tractors
The technical advantages of CONDAT standard, biodegradable lubricants or safety fluids:
- resistance to oxidation
- cold start-up
- spacing out of oil changes
- better abrasion resistance for mechanical elements
- resistance to wash-out
Condat provides Technical Assistance to advise you and guarantee optimum use of our lubricants. We also carry out analysis of fluids in service with a complete diagnosis of the physico-chemical properties of the product, to avoid breakdowns!
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants: