The CONDAERO range of glass coating products is made up of different types of ceramics according to the required function(s), such as lubrication, insulation, protection...
Formulated with glass / ceramic powders in an aqueous medium (and without solvent), these coatings can in particular be used for coating of billets and parts before forging operations. Also available in powder form.
The selection of glasses (through their chemical composition in oxides) allows for varied melting points and rheological behaviours at high temperatures to adapt to your processes from 800 to 1 250°C, or even higher.
These CONDAERO glass coating lubricants are specially recommended for the manufacture of aeronautical parts:
- engine disks
- structural parts
or medical parts:
- medical implants (hip, knee, shoulder, ankle and elbow, rasps and ancillaries...) in titanium, stainless steel, cobalt chrome, nickel based...
- Good lubrication at high temperature, good separating power
- Protects against wear of tools in association with the usual lubricants for matrices
- Protection against gas diffusion (oxygen and hydrogen) during heating operations
- Suitable for gas and electric furnaces, including induction
- Application by immersion, brush, airless spray gun, electrostatic...
- Easy to dilute.
- Good cold adhesion, resistant to impacts.
- No reaction with the surface of treated parts
- Excellent surface condition of finished parts
- Without lead, chlorine, solvent...
CONDAT can assist you in the choice of glass coating products and graphite lubricants for the press. Contact us.