CONDAT offers a large range of soluble graphite-free lubricants:
- for steel forging: ORAFOR
- for aluminium forging: ORAFOR AL
These graphite-free aqueous lubricants offer a clean working environment and are particularly suited to the manufacture of forged parts such as rods...
Called white or synthetic, they offer a very good compromise between lubricity, thanks to the additives used, and mould-release power thanks to the diesel effect.
The ORAFOR range includes several lines which, apart from their composition, differ in viscosity and the quantity of lubricant.
- Good lubrication at high temperature, good separating power
- Low build up in the die
- Protect against tool wear thanks to optimised formulations
- Economic because highly concentrated
- Low foaming on dilution
- No corrosion of tools
- Odourless, smokeless
- Transparent or colored
CONDAT can assist you in the choice of graphite-free lubricants best adapted to your processes. Contact us.