The range of greases for drilling is specially designed to meet the specific needs of the exploration industry. CONDAT offers a wide range of greases with a high content of dry (or solid) lubricants. They help to avoid risk of seizure and ensure easy disassembly.
The grease becomes a vector to uniformly disperse the solid lubricants and thus deposit them specifically in the zones to be lubricated.
These greases always have a strong resistance to water wash-out and a very high level of adherence even on wet surfaces.
The nature and content of solid lubricants ensures lubrication adapted to the pressure and friction constraints found in these industries.
- Mineral or synthetic oils for every type of use.
- Soaps meeting implementation temperatures
- Exceptional welding load resistance, can exceed 800kg
- Anti-seizure, anti-rust and anti-corrosion additives
|PYROCUIVRE||Very high copper content||Ensures easy and effective disassembly|
|TIFOR 4100||Very high zinc content||Excellent resistance to friction|
|GRAPHITE GREASES||High graphite concentration||Excellent solid charge graphite/cost/performance ratio|
|PULSTAR 1.5 GMO||High MoS2 concentration||Unrivalled load resistance|
|BIO NATUR DRILL||High viscosity synthetic grease||Approved by OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers)|
This range of drilling greases meets the demands of numerous and varied applications. They are used by specialist drilling companies
- Easy implementation
- Environmental requirements taken into account
- Effective even at extreme temperatures (>1000°C according to the solid lubricant)
- Protection of parts and easy disassembly.
BIONATUR DRILL, a biodegradable grease according to the OECD, shows a remarkable advance, combining a high level of performance with respect for the environment.