Whether you are a professional or amateur woodcutter, if you use your chainsaw every day or just a few times a year, CONDAT has the lubricants you need!
Intended for harvesting chains or chainsaws, CONDAT has formulated numerous oils that meet all your needs:
- more or less tacky oils
- oils with a viscosity of 100 cSt to 220 cSt
- biodegradable or mineral oils
- ECOLABEL oils
They not only lubricate your chains but also protect them against wear.
Discover our range of suitable lubricants:
- the FCT range with mineral technology: FCT PRO 22, FCT SP 15
- the BIO NATUR CHAIN range, biodegradable oils with synthetic or vegetable technologies, of which some have ECOLABEL approval
- viscous and ultra-adhesive oils to adhere to guide chains, even at high rotation speeds. They provide better adhesion to the chains and reduced losses to the environment.
- adhesive chainsaw oils to protect your chains against corrosion, wear.
- high viscosity index
- low pour point
- limited consumption
- maximum protection of chains
- guaranteed pumpability even in cold weather
- perfect lubrication, even at start, and in all seasons
- effective under difficult conditions, hard woods, machines with very high rotation speeds...
- increased equipment lifetime: guides, chains
To meet environmental needs, CONDAT offers the BIO NATUR range. These very adhesive biodegradable oils meet the European criteria (Ecolabel and/or OECD 301B). They combine technical performance with ultimate biodegradability.
Available in different viscosities, you will find the oil and the technology that perfectly meets your needs!