CONDAT offers several extreme pressure greases for TBM main bearings which have been developed to meet the constraints on a TBM:
- heavy loads
- low rotation speed
- presence of dusts...
The greases are available in several grades, with various thickeners and additives to reinforce the lubricant characteristics.
CONDAT greases combined with the HBW NewGeneration sealing paste provide optimal protection to the main bearing.
For micro tunnel boring machines, the protection of the main bearing is ensured by flushing injection of a grease (EP2). The grease is injected in the inter-seal chambers and leaks towards the chamber.
- Excellent lubrication performance under heavy loads
- Strong resistance to wash-out
- Excellent mechanical stability
- Strong adherence to reduce consumption
- Very good temperature stability
- Compatible with HBW New Generation
- Available in biodegradable and fire-resistant versions
For more information about the products, their implementation, and a good match between the situation encountered and the solution to be considered, contact a CONDAT representative.