BIO NATUR CLEAN is a fluid specially formulated for cleaning oil or grease residues and circuits. Ready to use and with a perfectly adapted viscosity, BIO NATUR CLEAN is easily sprayable. The selected additives allow a uniform coverage even on a wet surface (rain, washing...), and a controlled consumption.
Moreover, BIO NATUR CLEAN is a biodegradable product (ultimate biodegradability 301 B) and suitable for incidental food contact (2PROBITY H1).
Thanks to its strong solvent power, BIO NATUR CLEAN allows to clean:
- various residues and deposits from gummed oils and greases, including fluorinated greases
- sprayers, tools and various equipment
- heat transfer circuits before draining
- hydraulic circuits before draining
To clean the circuits, the principle consists of adding BIO NATUR CLEAN to the circuit and running the system for approximately 50 hours before draining.
For a detailed procedure adapted to your situation, don't hesitate to get in contact with Condat's technical service.
- High flash point, allowing for use without special precautions (useful for a heat-transfer circuit in operation, for example)
- Compatibility with gaskets even at elevated service temperatures,
- High level of detergency and dispersion allowing for elimination of deposits and sludge, as well as deep cleaning of the components,
- No foaming, at the usual rate of use
- Stoppage time limited to emptying and refilling with new fluid: can be used on circuits in operation
- Excellent rinsing: The addition of cleaner has no significant effect on the viscosity of the oil in the circuit, thus allowing turbulent conditions to be maintained in the circuit.
- Reduction of maintenance costs by elimination of deposits and varnish that can disturb the operation of hydraulic installations.
- Biodegradable (301B) and suitable for incidental food contact (H1 2PROBITY).
CONDAT's technical service can assist you with procedures for cleaning, emptying and conversion of your equipment or installations, to ensure their smooth operation and to guarantee successful re-starting.