ANTIGEL PULVE PLUS overwintering fluid for agricultural sprayers is specially formulated to protect closed circuits and nozzles on sprayers during the winter period.
ANTIGEL PULVE PLUS is not only biodegradable but above all formulated from raw materials from renewable sources.
- Dissolves phytosanitary residues
- Biodegradable (ultimate biodegradability OECD 301A)
Thanks to its specific formulation based on effective surfactants, ANTIGEL PULVE PLUS allows you to:
- Protect your pumps, pipework, nozzles effectively during the winter against frost and corrosion
- Prevent gaskets drying out
- Reduce your maintenance costs
- Protect the environment
- Buy “Made in France”: the raw materials come from French vines and the product is produced in France
- Empty the sprayer completely
- Dilute ANTIGEL PULVE PLUS in water according to the required level of protection
|DILUTION OF ANTIGEL PULVE PLUS||Pour point (°C)|
|% Volume||According to standard NF T 60105|
- Fill the sprayer and operate it until spraying starts.
In spring, before use, completely empty the sprayer and rinse with clean water.
CONDAT also offers Technical Assistance to advise you and guarantee optimum use of our lubricants.