Waste recycling is an industrial activity using equipment and technical tools subject to specific constraints:
- high pressure applied to mechanical parts, especially during sorting, grinding and compacting of waste
- dust and other particles in suspension
This activity is, by its very nature, subject to strong environmental constraints, constraints that are defined in purchasing strategies as requirements to be met by suppliers:
- biodegradable lubricants
- non-flammable lubricants
- products free from components that could harm operators...….
Grabs, in particular, imply the use of high-performance hydraulic fluids, or even fire-resistant hydraulic oils.
As part of a continuous improvement process and in partnership with its customers, CONDAT's strategy for recycling professionals is to support technological progress by supplying top-end lubricants allowing them to:
- operate equipment to the maximum of its capacity
- extend its lifetime
- minimise maintenance costs
- improve working conditions for operators
Sustainable development is a fundamental corporate value for CONDAT. Through its offer, recycling professionals can improve their environmental and safety indicators with:
- an offer of biodegradable lubricants,
- fire-resistant oils...
CONDAT is committed to developing a very large range of lubricants to meet the needs of all lubrication operations, from the most classic to the most technical.
Hydraulic oils and greases for:
- Hydraulic units
- Pneumatic systems
Gear, gearbox and transmission oils
- Piston compressors
- Screw compressors
- Vane compressors
Conveyor chain oils
Lubricants, engine oils and cooling liquids for:
- Handling machinery
- Transport and HGVs
CONDAT provides its customers with Technical Assistance to optimise their lubricant needs and give particular support:
- in the conversion of hydraulic circuits to biodegradable oils for a simple and effective implementation by offering a suitable conversion strategy
- in the analysis of fluids in service with a complete diagnosis of the physico-chemical properties of the product, to avoid breakdowns!
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants: