For many years, CONDAT has been developing biodegradable oils and greases intended for wheel-flange lubrication. Non toxic and 100% synthetic, these lubricants are applied using on-board distribution devices or fixed systems at the sides of railtracks. These lubricants provide a significant reduction in noise and wear.
Bio Natur WF Oil 68 can be applied using on-board distribution devices or fixed systems at the sides of railtracks.
BIO NATUR WF OIL 68
This oil has established its reputation on the market over many years and on multiple rail networks thanks to:
- excellent anti‐wear performance to reduce wear on the rails, protect the wheel flanges and limit maintenance costs
- a very low pour point allowing it to be used even in cold weather
- excellent adhesion of the oil to surfaces, even in rain, to limit consumption
- an excellent resistance to UV, while avoiding gumming of product on the rails
- a biodegradable formulation to protect the environment
This oil for lubrication of wheel flanges is compliant with the European railways standard NF‐EN 16028 (wheel/rail contact) and is used in particular by SNCF and DB Deutsche Bahn.
CONDAT, a global offer for the railway market:
CONDAT's offer is unique in its ability to bring a global solution to the railway market. CONDAT has also developed:
- greases to lubricate railway switchplate systems
- an adapted sprayer for precise and easy application