Dry coating for deflectors and delivery systems. RESIGRAPH technology is a bi-component.
RESIGRAPH technology is composed of two parts – Bi-components. It’s used as coating to lubricate the inner part of deflectors, deliveries and ramps. RESIGRAPH ensures a constant and homogeneous gob speed and so allows to limit defects due to bad loading into the blank molds. Our solutions are formulated with resins and solid charges that provide an excellent thermal, mechanical and chemical resistance to the coating.
- Easy application by brush in a single layer
- Cures at room temperature in 24h or 12h at 70°C
- Packaged in 2 small containers to be mixed together, ensuring consistent results and eliminate any dosing measurement
- Economic to use : a 400 g kit will fully lubricate a 6 sections IS machine, so 15 to 30 deflectors depending on the coating thickness
- No smoke
- 5 to 6 weeks lifetime , depending on the gob weight and coating thickness
Discover how to apply Resigraph, our graphite delivery coating, in this video.
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants.